December 22, 2009

Cotton Candy Wedding


Inspiration can come from the most unexpected places. Today's inspiration board was inspired by a drink that I saw someone order today during lunch at TGI Fridays. Stay tuned next week when I reveal the inspiration for this post - and a really awesome signature drink!

Photo Credit
First row: Teapot Centerpiece by A Bloom In Time, Peony Cake by Roxy Cakes, Table Number
by Papeterie Store
Second Row: Stamp by Zazzle, Gown by Lazaro, Cotton Candy by Martha Stewart Weddings
Third Row: Bouquet, Flower Girl Outfit by Pink Bowtique, Bride & Groom from Globetrotting Bride photo by Jessamyn Harris Photography

1 comment:

Denee said...

I just came across your blog today (thanks Twitter!). What a beautiful design ... it just oozes happiness!
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with your business in the new year...I love featuring wedding planners and would be happy to do so for you and your team. :-)