We are looking for an energetic, organized, and creative person to work with our wedding planning team during the fall semester (September-December).
All applicants should live near Northern New Jersey with the ability to meet in Midland Park for one weekly meeting. Applicant must have internet and phone access and be available for projects from home as well as on wedding days. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Positive Attitude
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to operate independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work in a high-stress setting, under pressure, and with time constraints
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commitment to total client satisfaction
- Have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include some evening and weekends
- Research projects
- Phone and email contact with vendors
- Assistance with PR and advertising work
- Day-Of Wedding Assistance
Please briefly answer the following Application Questions:
- What wedding-specific experience do you have (if any)? Include any volunteer experience and the dates of service.
- Describe a stressful situation you’ve experienced while working and how you handled it.
- What unique qualities will you bring to the As You Wish team?
- What does style mean to you?
- What do you hope to gain by working with As You Wish Wedding & Event Design?
- What is your current work and school schedule?
- Do you have a reliable car and the ability to meet once a week as well as work 3-4 weekends during the semester?
Thank you for your interest in working with As You Wish Wedding & Event Design!
Please send your most recent resume, cover letter, and application questions in the body of an email (no attachments will be opened) to firstname.lastname@example.org.