July 31, 2009

Specialty Cake: Christian Louboutin Shoes!

I love specialty cakes. Many people overlook the wedding cake and choose something plain and simple. It's one of the last details they think about so it often gets overlooked. When people come to a wedding they love to see those little details that make your wedding stand out, and your cake is one of the first places they will look. Take the time to make it stand out. Get creative. If a specialty cake is more your style, have a unique cake made in addition to your wedding cake. Or, have a groom's cake at your rehearsal dinner. For my friend Jannet's wedding, I had an amazing shower cake made in the shape of one of her favorite things: Christian Louboutin shoes!


Not only did it look incredible, but the cake tasted great too. We chose vanilla cake with chocolate icing. It was SO delicious, it completely exceeded my expectations.

I had the cake made by Wendy's Cake Art in NJ. I can't say enough about them. The customer service was great, the prices were great, and there is no denying that it looked just like a shoe and shoebox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.