July 16, 2009

Fill My Fall!

This weekend will mark the end of my "wedding season." My spring season began on March 28 and it's been a steady stream of weekend weddings ever since. It has been As You Wish Wedding & Event Design's busiest season yet - and I cannot even begin to thank those couples who made it possible. I am so lucky to be a part of a season full of memories for some amazing couples.

What I learned from this busy season is that there is nothing in the world I would rather be doing than planning weddings. It's been a crazy few months, but I have learned so much and can't even call what I do work because I enjoy it so much. I really look forward to many more spring and summer seasons to come! But, it was so great, that I don't want to wait until next spring. I want you to Fill My Fall!

My goal is to fill up every weekend for myself and my consultants from September through December. We love what we do, and we want to do more of it. Times are tough and we want to help out as many people as we can, so we are slashing our Day-Of Coordination rates by HALF!

Aside from all of the great reasons to hire a Day-Of Coordinator (article to follow next week - check back!), we want to give you an extra incentive. If you book with us, a portion of that fee will be donated to The Neuropathy Association and the Make-A-Wish Foundation in your name. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of 2009 than helping some incredible charities!

Consultations are always complimentary - we'd love to hear from you! Help to Fill Our Fall!

No comments: