September 21, 2009

Real Wedding: Tamara & Jorge

This weekend I had the pleasure of coordinating a wedding for Tamara & Jorge at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. It was a picture perfect day orchestrated be the top wedding professionals in each category across the board.

Cast of Characters

Hair: Michelle Lo Conte, I Do Hair & Makeup
Makeup: Jillyan Scarpa, Skin Bar & Paint
Flowers: Nathan Avenue Flowers & Gifts
Photographer: Jose Reyes Photography
DJ: Sal Travis Entertainment
Church: St. Mary's Parish, Nutley
Reception: Florentine Gardens

This wrap up video was created by Reel Moments and played at the end of the reception. I got a sneak peak into the control room to see where all of the magic happens and it's truly impressive. Before the event was even over, I got a copy of the DVD to bring home with me...truly some top-notch service. Check it out:

Tamara & Jorge 9-19-2009 from Eric Model on Vimeo.



Special thanks to everyone to made Tamara & Jorge's big day such a success. I look forward to working with you all again in the near future!

Congratulations to Tamara & Jorge. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your wedding, it was truly a special day. Have a great time in Hong Kong & Bali!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a beautiful wedding video. You did a fabulous job...Congrats to Tamara and Jorge!