July 03, 2009

Shower Favors!

I am out of the office today because my best friend in the world is GETTING MARRIED! In her honor, I want to show you a few fun items that I used to throw her shower.

For the favors, we put together a candy buffet. I ordered the chinese food take out containers from Nashville Wraps. Then, I got these cute custom labels from Beau-Coup Party favors - which I love! They have a ton of different shapes, sizes, and designs.




One of my biggest concerns was having a great table scape. In order to make it not only look great, but also be personal, I chose these votive wraps from Wedding Things. From the moment I saw them, I knew I had to have them. They were a simple DIY project that made a huge impact. At the end of the event, everyone got to take a candle as well.



I lined up the candles along the floral centerpiece - which blew my mind when I saw it. Laurie from Laurelwood Designs designed it and it left me speechless! It was the perfect simple, clean, but stunning look I was going for.




This is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't wait to share more details from the shower and now, Jannet & Rob's wedding!



No comments: