May 11, 2009

Real Wedding!

I love coming home to presents, and this morning I got a great one! I had CD's full of pictures from one of my weddings last year from my favorite photographer, Tania Lezak. Check out some of my favorite shots from the day!
There was a wine tasting bar set up for the guests throughout the reception. At the end of the night, every guest recieved a bottle of their favorite wine as a favor!

The happy couple!







The bride and groom are very involved with their town's Fourth of July celebration. When picking their wedding date, Flag Day was the perfect tribute to their patriotic love! As each guest arrived, they were given a flag pin with a description of Flag Day!



Their cake was gorgeous and one of the main hits of the party!


The small reception allowed for table names rather than numbers. All of the tables were patriotic themed!

Here's my absolute favorite part! The bride and groom are currently building their dream house. They decided to hold the ceremony in the bones of their future house! Is that an amazing way to create family history or what??










I love this shot because it says so much about this family. They are some of the sweetest and most welcoming people I have ever met. I really am so privileged to have been involved with them!





I am so happy I was able to work with Ann Marie and Gary on their big day and that I have continued to work with their family!
Special Thanks to Tania! Check out her work, she is incredible!


No comments: