November 07, 2007

Featured Vendor


Last month, I threw a small get-together with a small group of my mom's closest friends for her 50th Birthday. We planned a relaxing "Spa Day" and had a nice brunch followed by a relaxing afternoon by the hot tub. I had a makeup artist, Jillyan Scarpa, come and give my mom a full makeover. Then, she talked tips-n-tricks, holiday makeup, and anything else the ladies wanted to know with the group. Once the girls were all glammed up, their husbands came over for a big BBQ. It was a really great event and I was so fortunate to have Jillyan be a part of it. She made each of the ladies completely comfortable and did a phenomenal job with their makeup. To top it off, she was sweet, funny, and a pleasure to have in our home. I trusted her with my mom, and I definitely trust her with my brides. Here are some fun facts about Jillyan:

Name: Jillyan

Business: Skin Bar and Paint Studio

Website: www.skinbarandpaint.com

Location: 98 Main St. Little Falls, NJ

Type of Vendor: Makeup artist/skin care (i.e facials & airbrush tan)

How Long In Business: 10 years

Work Style: Professional,fun & high energy!!!

Training: M.A.C. Cosmetics,Artistic Academy (esthetician's license) & life!

Favorite Color: Purple & Black

Sports Team: Dallas Cowboys/Chicago teams!!!

Languages: English(some Italian)

Favorite Food: Italian & Mexican

Hidden Talents or Favorite Hobbies: My family/shopping/Bon Jovi

Home Town: Chicago,Il.

Favorite Place: Beach & New York City!!!

Pets: 2 Shi-Tzu's Gizmo & CoCo

Favorite Holidays:
CHRISTMAS!!!

Favorite Quote: Life is limitless... & truely living is each of us following the paths to be who & what our hearts dare us to be!---by "Me"

Best Part Of The Job: I love what I do---people are made to feel beautiful inside & out!

Make sure that you check out her website: www.skinbarandpaint.com for more about her new salon and her makeup services! Here are some pictures of Jillyan working her magic and my mom's big day!








No comments: