October 30, 2007

Featured Vendor


This weeks Featured Vendor is one of my absolute favorites. Tania Lezak of Lezak Photography is one of the most gifted photographers I have ever worked with. She is a complete joy to have on-site and I look forward to all of my weddings that she shoots. She is a ton of fun, as you'll see from reading her blog, but she is also so genuine and really cares about capturing the best moments of your day. I found Tania after she shot my cousins' wedding (Check out Christine and Marks wedding in Wyndham on her blog!), as she is a close family friend. She has since worked with me on my weddings and has done another cousin of mine as well (Check out Patricia and Mike's wedding in Germany on her blog -- it's a MUST SEE!).

Tania: Thanks for all of the support you have given me as I grow into the wedding industry. You have no idea how much help you've given me in this first year!

Name: Tania Lezak

Business: Tania Lezak Photography

Website: http://www.lezakphotography.com/ And of course, the blog!: http://photosnaps.lezakphotography.com/iBlog/

Location: Philadelphia, PA area

Type of Vendor: Photographer!

How Long In Business: I’ve been shooting professionally for about 11 years now, but weddings have been my life for the past 3-4 years.

Work Style: Creative photojournalism

Training: Learned a lot about shooting, processing, and Photoshop while I was a photographer at the Daily Collegian (Penn State’s newspaper), but I’m mostly self-trained!

Favorite Color: Pink & blue (no surprise that they’re also my business colors!)

Sports Team: Red Sox -- I’ll always be a Boston girl

Languages: Spanish & a little bit of German

Favorite Food: Ice cream & burritos (but not together)

Hidden Talents or Favorite Hobbies: In the winter, when the wedding season slows down a bit, I throw pottery. I love digging in and getting my hands dirty!

Home Town: I grew up in a little town in Massachusetts, just outside of Boston.

Favorite Place: This is a tough one…..I’ve been to so many incredible places! I don’t think I could pick a favorite, but I love how the landscape in Utah feels almost alive…. I love the lushness and peace of Kauai…. I love walking the streets of Moscow at night…. I love riding my horse at sunset through the fields at home…. I love exploring the northern coasts of Spain…and there’s still so much more I have to see and do!

Pets: Jake (my horse) and Sully (our crazy blonde lab)

Favorite Holidays: Christmas!

Favorite Quote: I don’t know if I have a favorite quote, but this is one I always find inspiring… “If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.” (Henry Ford)

Best Part Of The Job: I love watching the whole day unfold….from the hair curling and tie-tying in the morning until the last dance. I love that I get to be there for all of the smiles and emotions….through the hectic times and the sweet times….on such an amazing day! It’s a huge honor to be invited into a couple’s wedding day.


To see more of Tania's work, check our her website: www.lezakphotography.com and her blog: http://photosnaps.lezakphotography.com/iBlog/! See the post below of Joey and Erans wedding for more examples of Tania's beautiful work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tania is absolutely amazing! She has done a few shoots for me, and everytime I am so impressed. :)