October 27, 2011

Real Wedding: Marcia & Edmond

Cast of Characters

Ceremony & Reception: Pleasantdale Chateau
Videographer: OrangeFilms
Groom's Cake: Wendys Cake Art
Hair: Ramonda Marku
Makeup: Danielle Arminio
Wedding Crasher: Hurricane Irene




While planning the wedding, Marcia and I discovered we had a mutual love for the New Kids On The Block. I made a KNOTB garter for her. Her reaction was priceless.



Ed had one of the most romantic reactions to seeing his bride that I have ever seen. It was beyond sweet.









Ed's only flaw is that he is a Boston fan. But don't worry, I hexed the cake. Have you seen how the Boston teams have been doing lately? Don't mess with a Giants fan.



Marcia & Ed's wedding was one of my favorite weddings of the year. Not only was their taste impeccable but they are the sweetest people on earth. I enjoyed every moment of planning their wedding with them. Even though Hurricane Irene hit the night of their wedding, the dance floor was never anything nothing less than packed. Everyone had an amazing time!

Photos Courtesy of Susan Stripling Photography

No comments: