August 07, 2009

Real Wedding: Shannon & Matt

Back in May, I got the pleasure of working with Shannon & Matt during their wedding at the Forsgate Country Club. During her entire planning process, Shannon was in law school and preparing to take the bar exam (as if a bride doesn't have ENOUGH on her plate already!). I got to know her parents during the planning process but it wasn't until close to the wedding that I got to know Shannon. She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy that she got the wedding of her dreams!












At the end of the night, I went into our holding room as I started to prepare for pack-up. As I approached the bridal suite, I heard some very loud giggling. I opened the door and found a group of superheroes looking back at me. Some of the guests planned a special surprise for the bride and groom. Thank goodness they thought it was funny!


It was such a pleasure working with Shannon, Matt, and Shannon's family. I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!

A huge THANK YOU to Chris and Suzanne at CLB Photography. This was my first time working with CLB but will most definitely not be my last. I had such a great time with them. They are such a talented duo. If you haven't booked a photographer yet, they are a team you MUST consider!

No comments: